Delivery areas appear on the home page of your website. This helps the customers to know about the areas in which Delivery services are available.
If you are looking to setup delivery services using radius, click here.
When you use postcode delivery services, the customer can order food for that particular area irrespective of his own location. The order will be accepted if the postcode matched the delivery settings in the backend.
How to setup delivery services using postcode
- Sign in to your admin panel using your backend URL which is similar to “yourdomainname/login”.
- On the left navigation, go to the ‘Settings >Delivery Area’.
- Click on ‘Add New Delivery Area’.
- Select the ‘Delivery Area’.
Enter the name, zip code, Charges, activate the status and click on Submit.
- Delivery areas are successfully added