All reservation requests land up here. You can approve or decline the reservation requests from the admin panel. Once the status is changed to approved or not-approved, no further changes can be made to the status of the request.
To manage reservations:
- Sign in to your admin panel using your backend URL which is similar to “yourdomainname/login”.
- On the left navigation, go to the ‘Settings > Reservations’.
- Click on ‘View’ to change the status of the request.
- Select the action you want to take from the dropdown.If you approve, a confirmation email is sent to your customer. If you decline the request, an apologetic email is sent to the customer.
- The status is changed successfully.