All received orders land up here. You can easily view, search, and change the status of the order. No changes can be done once the status of the order is set to ‘Complete’.
In case of any delay, a notification can be sent to the customer with the minutes of delay included. If you need extra time to prepare a dish, a custom preparation time notification can also be sent to the customer.
To manage orders:
1. Sign in to your admin panel using your backend URL which is similar to “yourdomainname/login”.
2. On the left navigation, go to the ‘Settings > Orders.
3. To change the status of an order, click on the current status.
4. Select the status of the order and click on submit.
5. Status of the order is successfully changed.
6. To view the details of an order, click on ‘View’.
7. To search for an order, enter the details as shown below, and click on ‘submit’.
8. To send a delay notification, click on ‘Delay’, enter no. of minutes, and click on ‘Submit’.
9. To send a custom prep. notification, click on ‘Custom prep.’, enter no. of minutes, and click on ‘Submit’.
And with all these details, you are set to manage orders from the backend.