- Sign in to your admin panel using your backend URL which is similar to “yourdomainname/login”.
- On the left navigation, go to the ‘Setting > Settings’.
- Enter the details in ‘General settings’ and click on submit.
- Now click on ‘Payment Options’, enable/disable the payment options using the toggle switch, and click on ‘submit’.
5. Select ‘Email Settings’ and click on ‘Email templates to see all the templates.
To test if the system is working properly, click on ‘Send email testing’. A mail is sent to the admin’s email for testing.
To send a private email, enable ‘Private’ using the toggle switch, fill in the details, and click on ‘Submit’.
- Select ‘SMS Settings’, select the SMS Type, and click on submit.
To see all the SMS templates, click on ‘SMS Templates’.
- Select ‘Delivery Settings’, select delivery type from the dropdown bar, and click on ‘submit’.
And with all these instructions, you can easily manage your master settings.