Tips can be set up in two ways, fixed and percentage.
If the tips are enabled, the customer is provided with a choice to add the tip during checkout. If the tips are disabled, the customer will not be able to see any option to add the tip.
To enable the tip, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > General Settings
- Enable ‘Tips’ using the toggle switch and click on ‘Submit’.
The tip can be added as a fixed type like $2, $4, $3, etc, or percentage type like 5%, 6%, 10% etc.
To setup tips:
- Sign in to your admin panel using your backend URL which is similar to “yourdomainname/login”.
- On the left navigation, go to the ‘Tax and Charges > Tips’.
- Click on ‘Add New Tips’ on the top right corner.
- Fill in the amount, tip type, and click on submit.
- The new tip is added successfully